I've been with Chapel most of the afternoon, making sure everything is okay. Good news, my family: Everything's okay!
I've only got about three more weeks before my mind starts to wander, the clumsiness and insomnia kick in, and I'm going to the bathroom every five minutes! I'm not sure how that is supposed to be different from my ENTIRE LIFE, however...
And I'm allowed to have sex, Chapel says. Because, clearly, I was worried about that...
Also, she agrees with Garrett about delivery. Based on what she's seen and the trouble we had with Max, there's no point in causing either of us (the baby or me) undue pain. Which means some folks are going to have to work extra hard to keep me distracted, once that knife comes out!
Until then, I've been ordered to demand backrubs and calf rubs and I may have replaced "ask nicely" with "demand". I also have to start stretching and relaxing and breathing and meditating....
Has she met me?
I've only got about three more weeks before my mind starts to wander, the clumsiness and insomnia kick in, and I'm going to the bathroom every five minutes! I'm not sure how that is supposed to be different from my ENTIRE LIFE, however...
Also, she agrees with Garrett about delivery. Based on what she's seen and the trouble we had with Max, there's no point in causing either of us (the baby or me) undue pain. Which means some folks are going to have to work extra hard to keep me distracted, once that knife comes out!
Until then, I've been ordered to demand backrubs and calf rubs and I may have replaced "ask nicely" with "demand". I also have to start stretching and relaxing and breathing and meditating....
Has she met me?
(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-28 11:45 pm (UTC)I'm glad you're doing well!
(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-28 11:50 pm (UTC)I need to get over this.. mess. One day, I'm not going to have my Sanity Team at arm's reach.Are you doing well?
(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-28 11:59 pm (UTC)I'm doing well. Busy, but well.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 12:02 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 12:47 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 12:52 am (UTC)And, caught up or not, if there's something you need, you ask. We'll find it. :)
(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 12:54 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 12:00 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 12:02 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 12:49 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 12:53 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 12:55 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 12:57 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 12:59 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 01:10 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 01:11 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 01:13 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 01:14 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 01:16 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 12:56 pm (UTC)Glad to hear you're doing well.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 01:24 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 02:09 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 10:01 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 10:14 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 10:23 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 10:25 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 10:49 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 10:56 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 11:20 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 05:12 am (UTC)My wish is always at your demand. <3
(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 05:16 am (UTC)But, I asked her the same thing. She just rolled her eyes and told me to stop reading those books we got you.
Oh, really? In that case, I demand a pieapple of rum! Please?
Or I'll settle for a good snuggle. ;)
(no subject)
Date: 2012-08-29 05:37 am (UTC)You have have a piapple of rum *after* the kid is born. :)
But, You can always have a snuggle.