general_goldfish: (thinking)
[personal profile] general_goldfish
[100 words on your social circle. - Thursday 01/17/13]

+ five little people, seven annuals to three months
+ my dog
+ my wife
+ my never-actually-adopted son and his wife
+ my father-in-law
+ my not-exactly former brother-in-law and his wife; a son, a daughter and her husband and daughter, a daughter-in-law and her son; his brother and wife, a niece and a nephew; their sister and her fiance; and their parents
+ my wife's best friend
+ my shrink
+ my official right hand, John
+ Deb and Shar, and their two children
+ management ;)
+ my twin sister, her husband, and two children
+ Hilary Booth and family



[100 words on being stuck inside - Thursday 01/31/13]

So, about a month ago, I found myself stuck inside... myself. It's a long story, really, but I was kinda-sorta possessed by a planet. It wasn't as bad as it sounds, though – granted, I'm still a little fuzzy on some of what happened. I was clearly here, but I wasn't actually here.

I think.

I sort of opened myself up to it, not realizing that she'd be able to do it, for one, but also that it could be done.

She got to explore a live planet, and from what I understood, ate a LOT of ice cream.

Go her!

(no subject)

Date: 2013-03-02 07:09 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (partial smirk)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
+ my not-exactly former brother-in-law and his wife; a son, a daughter and her husband and daughter, a daughter-in-law and her son; his brother and wife, a niece and a nephew; their sister and her fiance; and their parents

I need a drink and then a nap after reading this part.

She did eat a lot of ice cream, and I may have gotten in trouble for letting her eat that much ice cream. Well, Chapel did give me a dirty look...

(no subject)

Date: 2013-03-02 07:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
I got a headache just trying to make sure I counted everyone. :) I still feel like I forgot someone.....

If ice cream made her happy, GIVE THE GIRL ICE CREAM! She's most definitely earned it. <3
Edited Date: 2013-03-02 07:26 pm (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2013-03-02 09:46 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (blue shirt)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
I'm not sure. I need to have a score card.

I think the concern was for your health.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-03-02 11:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
Eh.. I probably needed the extra milk. :)

Profile

general_goldfish: (Default)
Dree Brooks-Donovan

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526 27282930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags