general_goldfish: (thinking)
[personal profile] general_goldfish
Things have been a little busy around here.


[one hundred words on the ins and outs of a successful partnership - Thursday 03/21/13]

This is a question better asked of my wife. Because, to be perfectly honest, I don't even know why she still puts up with my crap.

I'd say that it is mostly honesty, but I kept the truth from her for a very long time.

And, going with trust also seems a bit crap, because I didn't trust her enough to tell her the truth.

Patience is definitely important, because she was patient. Every time I pushed back, she took it and waited.

Space helps; because, sometimes, you just need to give each other some space.

Honesty. Trust. Patience. Space.




[a list of the places I've lived, and my experiences/impressions of each place with one word - Friday 03/15/13]

Eastern Guild - childhood
Central City - determination
Eastern Guild - family
the cabin – together
Resistance camps - difficult
the other cabin - resignation
the Gale - disturbing
Central City - blessed
the Gale - hiding
Central City - forward
army camps - fighting
Central City - anonymity
Southern Camp - surviving
The Calypso - pushing
Laethriel - living




[two things I am planning to do tomorrow - Tuesday 03/26/13]

+ I am going to have a ballet lesson with Maddy, Leora, and Emilia. I'm not sure how much dancing we'll get done, but the tea party should be fantastic.

+ I am going to finalize plans for Sunday. El is taking Mom, Beck, Andy and Kasey to a place; the twins and Max are going to spend the day with Chapel; and Charlie and I are going to take Dad to another place. Still waiting to see if Garrett and James are coming with us, or not.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-05-12 02:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] i-bite-muhaha.livejournal.com
A tea party for the young ladies sounds like fun!

I'm looking forward to the girls day out.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-05-12 02:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
From what I've heard and been told, it's going to leave you feeling like mush.

But in a good way!

When I verified the count of moms to the woman on the phone, I think she thought I was joking.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-05-12 02:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] i-bite-muhaha.livejournal.com
We do have a lot of moms.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-05-12 02:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] i-bite-muhaha.livejournal.com
I'm starting to feel left out. I need to talk to Mason about this.
Edited Date: 2013-05-12 02:57 pm (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2013-05-12 03:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
Hey! Your name was first on my list, I'll have you know. I'll even show it to you when you get here. ;p

When it's time, it'll happen. And you'll have all of us here to help. ♥

(no subject)

Date: 2013-05-12 02:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] i-bite-muhaha.livejournal.com
Emilia has done nothing but talk about the ballet/tea party.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-05-12 02:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
I think she enjoyed herself the most. But, she's probably at the right age to really appreciate it. Lerora's in the phase where she just gets bored.

Next tea party, the mom's are invited!

(no subject)

Date: 2013-05-12 02:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] i-bite-muhaha.livejournal.com
Thanks so much for doing that for her.

I would love that.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-05-12 03:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
I should be thanking you and Andy, for indulging me. :)

Profile

general_goldfish: (Default)
Dree Brooks-Donovan

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526 27282930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags