general_goldfish: (being celcia (happy))
[personal profile] general_goldfish
Chapel didn't expect a thing!

Birthday pounces were had by the kids; pancakes were had by all; and Max and El hurried off to school (hopefully he isn't late!)

And, now.. the kids and I are on the way home, so Chapel and Sloane can have a birthday aloooone.

She's already been informed that tonight is family dinner in Florida, poolside and grilled. Dad, you're still on to man the grill?

(no subject)

Date: 2014-05-15 01:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] travis-cain.livejournal.com
Yes, I am! I'm preparing the steer now.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-05-15 02:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
Excellent!

I'm going over to the market in Florida, once the kids are settled for a nap, to pick up some things. Anything you need, while I'm there?

(no subject)

Date: 2014-05-15 02:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] travis-cain.livejournal.com
I have everything I need, thanks.

Profile

general_goldfish: (Default)
Dree Brooks-Donovan

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526 27282930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags