general_goldfish: (Work-mom)
[personal profile] general_goldfish
She got me out of my session with Sloane, on the condition that I spend the entire day in the Children's Ward.

So, if you need me for anything work-related, that's where I am. If you need me for anything not work-related, that's where I am.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 05:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] elari-brooks.livejournal.com
Have a good day! Don't spoil the kids too much.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 05:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
Oh, I'm gonna...

We're already making artwork to be displayed on the next ship!

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 05:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] elari-brooks.livejournal.com
I will set up a gallery just for that!

It'll be in the Captain's office.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 05:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
You should have seen the faces in this room when I told them that.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 05:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] elari-brooks.livejournal.com
Whoever will Captain the ship will surely love it.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 05:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
One of the nurses is taking pictures for the parents. Maybe we can be like those horrid Other Side people and buy copies to go up with the artwork.

Only without the being horrid-part.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 05:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] elari-brooks.livejournal.com
We can put a picture of each child next to his or her artwork. So we know who did what drawing.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 06:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
Exactly. But would it be better suited to be somewhere on the Guest level? That way, visiting dignitaries can see our team.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 06:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] elari-brooks.livejournal.com
Yes, we can do that too.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 06:36 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (garrett3)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
How about some artwork for my office in my new apartment?

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 06:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
The future Missus Mystic Man Daisy has already taken care of that.

She was very sad to hear you weren't going to be stopping by, today. I told her you were working very hard, and she'll see you the next time you're in for a check-up with Doctor Chapel. So... now you have to. :D

But, I imagine this crew will gladly make more art!

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 11:11 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (garrett3)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
Missus Mystic Man Daisy?

That I do.

Yay!

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 11:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
Are you teasing or asking?

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 11:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
Daisy, the little girl who had surgery the same day as you. You read to her, before she went in. And she read to you the last time you visited the kids.

She told all the nurses, her doctor, and her mother, that she's going to marry you when she's grown up.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 11:44 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (laughing)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
Oh, okay, yeah.

Well, I'll have to make sure I visit.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-11 11:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
Of course, Leora swears she's going to marry you, too.

If only the upper crust of Central City knew how young your harem was...

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-14 03:15 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (garrett3)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
It must run in the family; I wanted to marry a cousin when I was five, she was about twenty-six.

I know, right?

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-14 03:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
Jeb told me he was going to marry me when he was six.

(no subject)

Date: 2014-09-14 03:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
I should remind him of that....

My boy lied to me!

Profile

general_goldfish: (Default)
Dree Brooks-Donovan

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526 27282930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags