general_goldfish: (comfy-red)
[personal profile] general_goldfish
Today is annual physical.

Yay.

I've been eating, exercising, not drinking as much and taking all my assigned meds.

If Chapel finds anything wrong with me, I might scream.

(no subject)

Date: 2015-07-06 03:29 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (garrett3)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
I failed the drinking part, which wasn't surprising.

(no subject)

Date: 2015-07-06 03:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
We may be bad influences on each other...

(no subject)

Date: 2015-07-06 04:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
Speaking of bad influences...

Should we pawn the kids off on the family and take your wife out for a night on the town?

(no subject)

Date: 2015-07-06 04:35 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (smile)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
Great idea, she deserves it.

(no subject)

Date: 2015-07-06 04:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
And, then, tonight James can stay us and you can handle the after-dinner entertainment. ;)

(no subject)

Date: 2015-07-06 07:01 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (garrett3)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
That sounds like a good plan.

she's being cheeky. ;)

Date: 2015-07-06 07:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
You can handle the after-dinner entertainment, right?

Re: she's being cheeky. ;)

Date: 2015-07-06 07:43 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (garrett3)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
If I can't, I might as well live out the rest of my life alone in the woods.

Re: she's being cheeky. ;)

Date: 2015-07-07 12:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
But who will check you for Papay mites?

Re: she's being cheeky. ;)

Date: 2015-07-07 02:25 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (garrett3)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
I'll just have to eat more garlic, mites hate garlic.

Re: she's being cheeky. ;)

Date: 2015-07-07 02:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
Mmmm.. garlic. Now I want some garlic bread.

Profile

general_goldfish: (Default)
Dree Brooks-Donovan

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526 27282930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags