general_goldfish: (babies-feeding)
[personal profile] general_goldfish
Queenly duties were trumped, this morning, by grandmotherly ones.



Mother and baby are doing perfectly fine. Father is... shaky, but good. Chapel is going to stop by in a little bit, just to give everyone a checking over.

And I am going to force myself to step back and not smother. Matter of fact, I hear there's a bakery that could use an extra set of hands.


(A decision has still not yet been made, regarding the Singer-Sherwoods being looped all the way in, so, for right now... the Cain-Brooks-Donovan clan is helping CJ out with the new baby.)

(no subject)

Date: 2015-11-28 05:41 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (partial smirk)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
I'm thinking James + CJ + Leora times two level of trouble with this one.

(no subject)

Date: 2015-11-28 05:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
And then there's whatever the child gets from his grandmother.

Zone help us all...

(no subject)

Date: 2015-11-28 05:56 pm (UTC)
ext_580335: (questionable look)
From: [identity profile] garrett-cain.livejournal.com
Dear Saints help us all.

(no subject)

Date: 2015-11-28 06:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
The Zone keeps having babies.

I almost wish the sorceress was still around. Just to tell her she didn't win.

(no subject)

Date: 2015-11-28 06:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartof-thezone.livejournal.com
Yeah... but it doesn't give me the satisfaction of rubbing it in her face.

Profile

general_goldfish: (Default)
Dree Brooks-Donovan

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526 27282930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags